Bethesda Heritage Trail Tour - Currently Under Construction!

image4

Bethesda in the mid 1950's

image5
Established November 19, 1919

Bank of Bethesda

Founded by Walter Tuckerman and George Sacks at the main crossroads of Bethesda, the Bank of Bethesda has been attributed with the rapid growth and success of Bethesda. It is on the site of Bethesda's original blacksmith shop, and is constructed of local stone that matches the facade of other Bethesda landmarks. The Bank of Bethesda closed in 1996.

7500 Wisconsin Avenue, Bethesda, Maryland 20814, United States