Bethesda Historical Society

test Map

Bethesda Heritage Trail

Bethesda Map

C&P Telephone Building

Opened in 1928 to serve nearly 3,000 customers, the C&P Telephone Building was substantially enlarged in 1940 when the number of telephones jumped to almost 12,000. The facade is made from Stoneyhurst mica schist which came to be used for much of downtown Bethesda. Click below for more information.

C&P Telephone Building