The Woman's Club of Bethesda
The Woman’s Club of Bethesda, Inc., was established over a century ago by a group of women who wanted to make a difference in their neighborhood. In 1911, seven determined women met to form a club for the purpose of promoting civic activities and public welfare by helping their neighborhood schools, churches, and hospitals. More than one hundred years later the founders’ original dedication to charity remains strong.
Read more at “Building Relationships, Helping Others” on The Woman’s Club of Bethesda website